Well as flooring experts, we would say Hardwood flooring is one of the smartest choices you can opt for. While each of these flooring choices has their own pros and cons, we’d say hardwood flooring beats the competition by a mile.
Benefits of Having Hardwood Flooring
- It’s a great choice aesthetically. Having a great finish of hardwood flooring for your residential complexes makes it look prettier. The impression of hardwood flooring at the first glare is that its an opulent choice.
2.Easy to clean and maintain, no hassle of stains, dust, and micro-bacteria. These are often the biggest causes of concern when it comes to homes with children.
- Carpets are a big factor of causing several allergies, hence hardwood flooring works best as a replacement. It is easy to sweep and clean the surface.
- If well maintained, hardwood floorings last longer. Although the initial investment might seem a little on the higher side, when evaluated with the returns, we have often noticed that hardwood flooring are the best.
- Ec-friendly flooring option. Hardwood flooring is a natural material that is ecologically sound and environmentally friendly.
Benefits of Having Carpeted Flooring
- The softness and warmth are some of the key reasons why people prefer having carpeted flooring over the hardwood flooring. But if you are planning to carpet a house with pets and kids, we would strongly advise you not to.
- Economical option. Carpeted floors are less investment than that of hardwood flooring. This is one of the key reasons why people opt for carpeted floors.
- Soft carpet spaces are high on safety and cause less damage.
Now that you better understand the pros and cons of having carpeted floors versus hardwood floors, what would you opt for? Have more questions? Contact Vcare Flooring contractors, one of the best flooring solution providers in Canada to help you make the right choice.